Eligibility and Terms and Conditions for scholarship applications
You are eligible to apply for a scholarship if you meet the criteria and conditions listed below:
- The applicant must be a Qatari citizen.
- The applicant must hold a secondary school certificate with a percentage of not less than 70%, and in case the applicant is still studying and registered at university his/her cumulative average GPA score should be at least 3.0
- The field of study should be according to the needs of the Bank and the approval granted.
- The scholarship program stipulates to passing induction tests conducted by the desired University / College.
- A student should abide by the specified time limit for graduation and must excel in the approved major.
- A student may not change specialization without prior permission from the Bank (Coordinator of Student Affairs Department, QNB Human Resources dept.)
- The student must adhere to the regulations and the specific procedures prescribed by the curriculum of the university and the Bank as mentioned in the scholarship contract.
- The student must work for the bank for one years for every year of study immediately after graduation. If he/she does not graduate within the period agreed upon, or does not complete the study, or does not work at the bank after graduation, the student pledges to pay the fees determined by the scholarship contract and the internal regulations of the bank.
- The student must be committed to studying and to the working hours as per the scholarship contract and the regulations of the university and the Bank while maintaining the appropriate performance required of the student in the scholarship contract.
- No absence is permitted during studies or exams except with an official leave of absence that is accepted by the University citing legitimate reasons.
In case of acceptance for a scholarship, the applicant will be subject to the following initial conditions (details and conditions will be added in the final contract):