Explore QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet that offers you a variety of payment services to cope with the quick pace of your life by redefining the way you perform your daily financial transactions.
QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet allows you to pay your bills, purchases and transfer money directly through your mobile in a convenient, fast and secure way.
Instant accessibility to a number of services:
- Load your E-Wallet with ease through different channels such as your QNB ALAHLI Accounts, Debit Card , or by visiting any of “ retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATM that displays logo
- Top up your mobile phone easily
- Inquire about or pay your different bills including telecom, internet, utility and traffic fees through a wide range of services
- Pay donations, subscriptions, insurance premium, tickets and more
- Transfer money between Mobile Wallet holders in Egypt
- Withdraw money from your E-Wallet by visiting any of retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATM that displays logo
- Conduct your purchases from merchants displaying QR with Meeza digital logo
- Track your E-Wallet balance, transactions history and generate E-wallet statement
- Know main services fees from the pricing list on the application
- Create “Favorite list” of your most frequently paid bills to which you can make all payments in just one click or a list of preferred numbers (other Mobile Wallet holders) in addition to a list of favorite merchants and agents
- Submit feedback & complaints concerning your transactions
- Know the nearest Fawry agents and locate their location on map
- Know if your mobile number is subscribed in any wallet from check wallet availability which exists on the application
- Unregister from QNB ALAHLI E-wallet subscription through the app
- Change your M-PIN anytime
- The application is available in both English & Arabic language
How to Download QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet Mobile Application?
- Apply for the service for free by filling in the application form at any of QNB ALAHLI branches, Internet Banking service or through “Fawry Plus” branches
- Download QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet on your mobile from Apple store ,Google Play
- Sign up by entering your data and activation code received via SMS on your mobile
- Create your New Mobile PIN (M-PIN)
- Load your E-Wallet and start enjoying the service
- If you are not able to subscribe to QNBALAHLI E-Wallet due to having another Wallet linked to your mobile number on Meeza digital network, please use the following link and follow the un-registration steps https://managewallet.meeza.eg/
Important links for your help:
Was this information helpful?