Life is unpredictable and it is difficult to simultaneously protect your health and your loved ones’ futures at the same time. MetLife’s Elite Protect combines protection with value-added Living Benefits so that you have access to benefits that protect your health today, while making sure that your family members are protected in case you were not able to provide for them anymore.
- Individuals holding a valid residence visa in Qatar
- Above 18 years of age at the time of application and not older than 59 years of age
- Expiration: Policy anniversary following the 65th birthday of the insured.
- Plan renewal: Automatically every month or year, based on the payment method
- Mode of payment: Debit card
- Payment method: Monthly or annually
- World Wide Coverage
- Accidental loss of life – Lump-sum of up to QAR 1 million in case of death due to an accident
- Permanent total disability due to accident – Lump-sum of up to QAR 1 million
- Dismemberment – Lump-sum of up to QAR 1 million and includes loss of sight or hearing, speech due to an accident
- Education Allowance – Lump-sum of up to QAR 200,000 in case of loss of life, permanent total disability, and dismemberment due to accident
- Household and Relocation Allowance – Lump-sum of up to QAR 800,000 in case of loss of life or permanent total disability
- Body Repatriation – Lump-sum of up to QAR 20,000 depending on expenses incurred
- Accident Medical Expense Reimbursement – Medical reimbursement due to accidental injury up to QAR 20,000
- MetLife Discount Card - You’ll also get 25% on dental, health and cosmetic treatments at selected medical providers in Qatar
* Coverage and benefits cannot be provided in countries under the “International Sanction” list
This product is marketed and distributed by QNB (Bancassurance) on behalf of American Life Insurance Company (MetLife), Product T&C’s Applied - This insurance policy is underwritten by MetLife and subject to the terms and conditions of the policy contract issued by MetLife)
Was this information helpful?