QNB adds value to clients’ fund selection. Funds go through an a comlplete internal ‘due diligence’ process before being presented to prospective investors: ( a complete to replace exhaustive)
- Funds are selected from the best in category platform: All Funds Bank.
- An additional screening process is performed by our Asset Management Division.
- The funds are then evaluated on a monthly basis to ensure performance meets QNB criteria.
- QNB shortlisted funds are all highly liquid.
Selection Process and Monitoring
- Arabic fact sheet on a monthly basis issued by fund manager.
- Managers must be listed in global platform - All Funds, www.allfundsbank.com
- UCITS structure
- No load
Key criteria for fund selection (8 out of 11 are required)
- Asset management company must have at least $50bn in assets under management
- Assets under management must be over $100 million for the target fund
- Funds must have a minimum of a 36-month track record
- Team managing the funds must have at least 36 months of stability
- 3-year returns higher than benchmark
- 3-year volatility lower than benchmark
- 3-year positive Jensen Alpha
- 3-year Information Ration higher than 0.30
- 3-year Sharpe Ratio higher than 0.6 (Equities) and higher than 0.1 (Fixed Income)
- Positive Traynor ratio
- At least 3 stars granted by Morningstar
Fund Prospectus and Monthly Reports for 3rd Party International Funds.
3rd Party International Reports
Global / Regional
- GOLDMAN SACHS GLOBAL CORESM EQUITY PORTFOLIO "BS" SNAP ACC
- GOLDMAN SACHS EMERGING MARKETS EQUITY PORTFOLIO "BS" (USD) ACC
- GOLDMAN SACHS INDIA EQUITY PORTFOLIO "BS" ACC
- FIDELITY PACIFIC "A" INC
- JANUS HENDERSON HORIZON JAPANESE SMALLER CO.S "A2" (USD) ACC
- SCHRODER ISF US SMALL & MID-CAP EQUITY "A" (USD) ACC
- BNP PARIBAS US GROWTH "C" (USD) ACC
- FIDELITY AMERICA "A" (USD) ACC
Demographics and Social Change
- GOLDMAN SACHS GLOBAL MILLENNIALS EQUITY PORTFOLIO "BS" (USD) ACC
- JANUS HENDERSON GLOBAL LIFE SCIENCES "A2" (USD) ACC
Sustainable Growth - ESG
3rd Party International Funds Documents
AWM Model Portfolios Reports
Was this information helpful?